Moon Studio September 2022 Guide
It's the last quarter of 2022 and September is the month to turn this year around! Boundaries, fresh intentions, and the harvests of hard work come center stage this month. With Mars in Gemini, Mercury stationing retrograde in Libra, and a variety of other air sign transits, September is about how you communicate your needs and the containers you build to fulfill them.
The Moon Studio's digital guide for this turbulent time has everything you need to step into your power and express your truest self. September's PDF download includes...
- Mandana Boushee's Full Moon in Pisces essay and Harvest Moon Love Conjure—inspired by Mehregan the Iranian festival—to honor the upcoming autumnal equinox.
- Journaling prompts and encouragements to help you set your equinox intentions, resource yourself, and refine your boundaries.
- Suggested reading recommendations, a playlist to groove to and grow with, and a delicious recipe made for the cooling weather and change of season.
- New Moon in Libra essay and ritual (by me, Sarah Faith Gottesdiener) for cultivating boundaries that actually work: a how-to on releasing old tendencies, centering into your current needs, and calling in new intrinsic boundaries.
- Lunations, cosmic transits, and overview for September 2022.
Please note: Some of the content in the Moon Studio Guide is from the incredibly popular 2022 Many Moons Lunar Planner, some content included is brand new. If you have the 2022 Many Moons Lunar Planner, you already have access to much of the content included in this offering.