Moon Studio January 2022 Guide
Start 2022 off with all the support and magic a witch could ever need with this extra-special monthly Guide! The January 2022 Guide features an astrological overview by Amaya Rourke, a Tarot and lunar overview of the year, 3 lunar essays, and so much more. This month's edition includes:
- A Year Ahead Forecast Tarot spread to help you plan your goals and dreams for 2022.
- Sarah Faith Gottesdiener's Tarot and lunar overview for the year, with exclusive insights on this Lovers Year and the energies and changes to come.
- Amaya Rourke's astrological overview for the year. This exclusive report breaks down the implications of all the important planetary transits and events of the cosmos.
- The unique Tarot archetype of this month to work with: how to use its energy and harness its messaging and magic in your own life—and how to calculate your personal Tarot Card of the Year.
- A suggested reading list, playlist, recipe and journaling prompts, encouragements, important astrological transits and lunar phases, and more.
- *TWO* New Moon essays! The first is a self-love spell with ritual suggestions and more by Sarah Faith Gottesdiener, and the second is a Black Moon Dream Time essay by Blanca S. Villalobos with a dream ritual for this extra special lunation.
- A Full Moon in Cancer essay by Lisa Olivera that includes exclusive Full Moon practice suggestions to harness compassion, create a home within yourself for yourself, and more.
Please note: Some of the content in the Moon Studio Guide is from the incredibly popular 2022 Many Moons Lunar Planner, some content included is brand new. If you have the 2022 Many Moons Lunar Planner, you already have access to much of the content included in this offering.