Moon Studio March 2023 Guide
March 2023 is a month with a lot of dynamic celestial movement, and thus our own personal growth abounds! The action above—six planets ingress into different signs, the vernal equinox, and the zodiacal new year, to name a few—will be mirrored below, so get as resourced as you can with some generative support from the Moon Studio Monthly Guide. This month's guide includes...
- A Tarot Spread to Support Sustainable Movement by me, Sarah Faith Gottesdiener.
- A Full Moon in Virgo essay and ritual by Gabriela Herstik to help you honor your sacred sensuality.
- A suggested reading list, journaling prompts for the month, encouragements, important astrological transits and lunar phases, and more.
- A playful Spotify playlist all about new beginnings, sweetness, and possibility.
- A New Moon in Aries essay about decision magic: how to make it and its endless benefits.
Please note: Some of the content in the Moon Studio Guide is from the incredibly popular 2023 Many Moons Lunar Planner, and some content included is brand new. If you have the 2023 Many Moons Lunar Planner, you already have access to much of the content included in this digital download.
Access to download your Guide PDF will be sent in a separate download email from your receipt email. Please note that there may be a delay between the two emails; if you don't receive your download email after 24 hours, please reply to your receipt email and someone from the studio will get back to you as soon as we can.