Protection Magic October 2023 Online Workshop Series
Protection Magic October 2023 Online Workshop Series
Join Sarah Faith Gottesdiener to learn protection magic in a radical new way through the foundations of self-trust, inner child work, energetic hygiene, and connection to the present moment.
Protection Magic is a 3-week online workshop series that will help you develop your sense of groundedness and presence. Students will learn and integrate the foundations of energetic hygiene and easy techniques to call in a deeper sense of trust and self-connection everyday.
When we feel safer, we trust ourselves more. When we trust ourselves more, we can listen to our intuition. We express our gifts. We can find our people. Joy is more readily available to us. The world benefits.
Unfortunately, many of us were taught to abandon ourselves, and override our intuition
Many of us were taught that to be deserving of love required us to be someone else. Many of us carry ancestral wounds or imprints from earlier experiences that hinder our access to safety within—and with—the Self.
In the Protection Magic Workshop series, we will get into protection spells and rituals. But first, we will reconnect with our energy, figure out what strengthens and supports us, create strong energetic boundaries, see where and how we can be more discerning, and reconnect with the wisdom and needs of our inner child.
This online workshop series takes place on October 1st, 8th, and 15th, 2023 from 10 am to 12:30 pm PT with additional experiential sessions on October 4th and October 18th and a third gathering to be announced in class.
Please note that those who cannot make the live gatherings will get a link to a replay within 24 - 48 hours of each session.
Students will receive…
- 3, 2.5-hour online gatherings taught by Sarah Faith Gottesdiener. The first portion of the gathering will be experiential and a lecture and the last part will be implementation: a guided meditation, exercises, and/or a ritual and spell. In between, there will be time for questions and a break.
- 2 additional, 1.5-hour online gatherings led by Sarah Faith Gottesdiener for energetic clearing and Q&A.
- Supplemental PDFs with journaling prompts, exercises, spells, and more.
Week 1: Safe Body, Clear Energy, Resourced and Connected
We cannot feel secure and trust ourselves if we do not have a clear connection to ourselves.
During Week 1, we’ll talk about how we can feel safer in our bodies in order to discern what is and what is not a threat or an unwanted situation. Sarah will share some gentle somatic experiencing techniques and we’ll discover tools and ways to feel safer in our bodies.
You’ll figure out what safety and security feel like and look like for you, now.
We’ll discuss energetic and literal boundaries with ourselves, our thoughts, our memories, and others. Sarah will share energetic techniques to help you feel more grounded, alive, and in your energy. You’ll be asked to think about where you leak your energy, give too much of yourself and ideas away, and why you feel unsafe.
You’ll also gather together your own personal correspondences and guides in order to call upon them as a practice.
We’ll end with a guided visualization and exercises to call in support, and bring us back to ourselves in the present moment, and our dreams.
Week 2: Practical Protection Magic, Beloved Inner Child, Future Self
Feeling protected helps us live with less fear. When we stop making decisions out of fear or caution, our worlds open up.
During Week 2, we’ll get into the basics of protection magic. Sarah will discuss easy clearing techniques and energetic hygiene that you can utilize every day to feel more clear. Think space clearing and protection, energetic boundary techniques, and grounding tools. Sarah will share herbs and crystals for protection, and simple, easy ways to bring protection magic into your every day through your own relationship with the beloved world around you.
Grounding and shielding will be discussed, and you’ll be taken through basic experiences of this. You will be taught some introductory, preemptive ways to protect yourself so you don’t have to be casting binding spells or hexing anyone!
We’ll talk about the B word: Boundaries! Sarah will also discuss the importance of our intuition with protection magic, and some ways to trust it. (For a deep dive into intuition, check out the Decision Magic Online Workshop Download.)
We’ll end this week with an emphasis on connecting with, and healing, our inner child, (or inner teen, or inner 20 year old…). You’ll locate what you need to do in order to make them feel safe, and leave with some ideas to fold into the everyday. Sarah will discuss ways that an imbalanced inner child might make one feel unsafe, or lead one to get their needs met in unhealthy ways.
We will close with a powerful inner child meditation journey to connect to the inner child aspect of ourselves.
Week 3: Magical Techniques, Ancestral Protection Magic
This is it! Here’s where the magic is discussed. Sarah will discuss binding spells, freezing spells, spell jars, cord-cutting spells, and yes, hexes. You’ll be asked to figure out your own ethics around such, while given the framework that Sarah uses.
Sarah will also touch upon how to know if you’ve been hexed, and what to do about it.
The power of ancestral magic will be covered, as well as thinking about healing ancestral wounds in a variety of different ways.
We’ll end with a clearing spell where you’ll clear away any cords keeping you tied up, stagnant, or held back from experiencing your most authentic self.
- If you are deaf or hard of hearing and require assistance (live closed-captioning, transcripts, etc.,) please let the studio know before Thursday, September 21st at 11 am PT so we can ensure we can get you all the things you'll need for the series.
- One attendee per purchase/enrollment. If you are buying this series as a gift, please input the recipient’s email address during checkout so they can receive the course materials and communication.
- Enrollment for Protection Magic ends September 28th, 2023 in the morning, or as soon as it sells out.
Upon enrollment, you will receive an onboarding PDF with all the ZOOM info and the offering's terms, conditions, and guidelines. A welcome email will be sent to students by EOD September 29th. Please double-check the email you use at checkout when enrolling.
- The workshop series materials are yours to keep forever. You will have a limited time after the last online gathering to download them.
- By signing up for this online workshop series, you are confirming you are of sound spirit and mind. You understand that what you put into this offering is what you get out of it. You take responsibility for any results that take place as a result of your investment.
- The Protection Magic Workshop Series is not a substitute for therapy and Sarah Faith Gottesdiener is not a mental health professional. In the container of the workshop series, we will touch upon trauma and harm, but we will not go into it extensively. The focus will be on resourcing ourselves and finding tools to be in the present moment with our clearest energy. Sarah will not be answering any questions about healing trauma, leaving abusive situations, or addressing anyone’s personal life. If you feel any urgency around this subject, please do not sign up for this workshop series.